For external use only. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes. Do not spray on face. Do not rub eyes with product, with fabric that has contacted product, or treated skin. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. Ask a doctor before using on children under 1 year of age.
Physical or chemical hazards - extremely flammable: Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with plastics, costume jewelry, leather, and synthetic fibers. May damage painted or varnished surfaces, including nail polish.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.