Contigo West Loop Travel Mug with Auto Seal Technology, 16 oz., Silver 1 ea
- Do not fill with boiling liquids. Liquid temperatures should be 90 degrees C or less to avoid burning.
- Careful. The beverage you are about to enjoy is very hot. For best results always use caution.
- Prior to drinking, check to ensure the lid is properly threaded to body and screwed down 100%. Button should be depressed to release pressure each time the lid is screwed on.
- Press the Autoseal® button when the tumbler is in the upright position just prior to lifting it to drink. This will release any built-up pressure. Release button to seal mug.
Caution: Avoid accidental depressing of the button by transporting filled mug in upright position, clear of other objects.
- Do not overfill. Fill liquids to just below the threading in the body.
- Keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids.
- Not intended for carbonated beverages as pressure build-up can be extreme.
Suitable for use with non-carbonated cold and hot beverages.
- Do not microwave and do not freeze.
- Do not use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasives, and/or other harsh chemicals.