Clinically Studied MCHA & Vitamin K
Clinically Shown To:
- Increase Mineral Utilization***
- Strengthen Bones***
- Support Bone Metabolism***
- With Patented Fruite-X B®
- With Boron, MCHA, & Vitamin K
One Pledge of Integrity
Authenticity | Cleanliness | Freshness Consistency | Accuracy
The calcium contained in Bone Solid® is micro-crystalline hydroxyapatite (MCHA), a form of calcium that is closest to the body's own natural bone compsition.*** The structure of MCHA is that of calcium phosphate, and 90% of the body's calcium is stored in the bones in this form.***
To aid in bone formation, vitamins K1, K2 and D3 are added in generous amounts.*** A clinical study among post-menopausal women over a 3-year period showed that these vitamins played a proper role in bone metabolism.***
Bone Solid® also contains FruiteX-B®, which contains a patented form of boron. Boron may help to support bone health.***
- Is passionate about helping your live a healthy, active life.
- This extends into the environment we live in and the materials we use in our packaging.
- 100% recycled paperboard, with minimum 35% post consumer content
- Processed chlorine-free
- FDA complaint for direct food contact
Country Life is passionate about helping people live a healthy, active life. For over 4 decades we have been committed to making the highest quality supplements.
At Country Life, integrity is our #1 ingredient. Every product is rigorously tested to unsure it measures up against Country Life's 5 integrity Standards:
- Authenticity of ingredients
- Cleanliness of ingredients
- Freshness of ingredients
- Consistency of the formula
- Accuracy of labeling
Did you know that bone loss begins for many of us at age 30? Whether you are a man or woman, you will begin to lose bone density year after year. An important step is to regularly replenish and increase your body's intake of calcium as well as vitamins K1, K2 and D3.
Introducing Bone Solid®, a specially formulated product that contains a unique natural form of calcium, as well as other minerals that your body recognize as similar to its own natural bone composition.*** Through Bone Solid®'s Triple Action, your body's calcium will be better replenished and increased:***
Bone Solid®'s Triple Action:
- Increased mineral utilization: Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite (MCHA) is identical to the body's natural bone composition.***
- Strengthens bones: This powerful formula of MCHA combined with nutrients such as vitamins K1, K2 and D3 builds and protects bones.***
- Supports bone metabolism:*** Bone is regenerated by the body and goes through a metabolic process. The inclusion of nutrients such as vitamins K1, K2 and D3, aids in this process for better bone support.***
Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as a part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
Yes: Certified gluten-free by GFCO, recyclable packaging, manufacturing supports wind power
No: Yeast or wheat, soy or milk, salt or sugar, preservatives or artificial color
** From potassium ascorbate, calcium ascorbate magnesium ascorbate, zinc ascorbate, manganese ascorbate, copper ascorbate, chromium ascorbate.
** From magnesium oxide, ascorbate, alpha-ketoglutarate, aspartate, citrate, taurinate.
** Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite providing 1g protein, 1000mg calcium, 500mg phosphorus.
This product has been manufactured at an NSF GMP Registered facility.
Made in USA
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.