Save money. Save energy. Stay safe.
What is the wattage used by a typical space heater? 1,500 watts!?
That is a LOT of electricity. The Foot Warmer uses just 90 watts:
- Reduce cost of running space heaters by 95%
- Increase energy-efficiency by 95%
- Reduce fire hazards
The Cozy Foot Warmer heated rubber floor mat keeps feet warm and cushioned in chilly conditions. It can also be used as a thawing mat for winter boots and snow-covered shoes.
The Cozy Foot Warmer contains an electric heating element that produces a uniform radiant heat. It is thermostatically controlled so that the heat will be maintained at a constant temperature. The heating element is molded within the rubber to eliminate the danger of fire or electrical shock. As with any new heated rubber product, the rubber odor may be quite noticeable when plugged in for the first time. This is temporary, and will dissipate quickly.
Heavy-duty floor mat gently warms feet and legs using both radiant and direct heat. The Cozy Foot Warmer uses just 90 watts - 5% of the energy of a traditional space heater.
- Energy-efficient - uses just 90 watts
- Maintained operational temperature of approximately 130°F
- TUV Listed to meet strict safety standards
- Uses direct and radiant heat
- Improves comfort and work performance
- Silent and discreet
- 21" x 14" x 1/4"
The Cozy Foot Warmer is recommended for use on hard, cold, impervious floors such as concrete, tile, stone, etc.