A Splash of Color, Naturally
- Ultrasonic Cool Mist Operation
- Increases Air Moisture For Easier Breathing and a Good Night’s Sleep
- Relieves Cough, Cold, and Flu Symptoms, Including Nasal Congestion, Dry Cough, Sinus Irritation, Nose Bleeds, Dry Skin
- Removable 0.9 Gallon Water Tank Runs Whisper Quiet 11-24 Hours
- Mists Up To 2.3 Gallons of Moisture Per Day
- Effectively Humidifies Rooms Up to 250 Square Feet
- 360° Mist Nozzle and Variable Mist Output and Humidity Control Settings
- Auto-Off Function Activates When Water Tank is Empty
- Uses Less Energy Than a Standard Household Light Bulb
- Does Not Require a Filter
- Power On Light Indicator
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- FDA and Patent Registered, Design Copyright Protected
- Winner: 2011 PTPA Media Award
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
The modern, simplistic design of the Crane Drop Shape Cool Mist Humidifier makes it a tasteful addition to any room in your home. A finalist in the 2011 International Housewares Design Awards, the Crane Drop Shape Cool Mist Humidifier provides up to 24 hours of moisture on medium setting. Suitable for rooms up to 250 square feet in size, this compact unit is energy-efficient and uses ultrasonic technology to add soothing moisture to dry air. Crane's Drop humidifier provides relief for cough and cold, nasal congestion, and dry itchy skin. Available in an array of stylish colors, the Drop Humidifier is an ideal combination of form and function and makes a great gift for any occasion. This humidifier does not require a filter to operate.
Efficient Humidifier with a Contemporary Design
The Crane Drop Shape Cool Mist Humidifier runs up to 24 hours and puts out up to 2.3 gallons of moisture to soothe cold, cough, and flu symptoms. A 360-degree nozzle lets you direct the cool mist, while a variable output control located on the front of the unit makes for easy operation. This humidifier is energy-efficient, using less power than a standard light bulb to run.
Benefits of This Crane Humidifier
Humidifiers are an ideal choice for relieving the discomforts of nasal congestion, dry itchy skin, chapped lips, and dry throat. The moisture that humidifiers add to dry air helps alleviate common nuisances brought on by winter heating, such as static electricity, peeling wallpaper, and cracks in paint and furniture. Many physicians recommend the use of a humidifier to help relieve congestion from the common cold and flu as an alternative to over-the-counter cough and cold medicine. The Drop Shape Cool Mist Humidifier was a finalist in the 2011 International Housewares Design Awards. Thanks to its fun, contemporary design and whisper-quiet operation, it is discreet enough to be left out when company visits.
Straightforward, Whisper-Quiet Operation
Not only are Crane humidifiers stylish, but they are also easy to use and include a built-in auto-shut-off feature that engages when the water tank is empty to ensure safety. The whisper-quiet operation helps provide for a good night sleep for everyone.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.