Contents under pressure. Read warnings on back panel.
Vapor Harmful. Contains 1,1, Difluoroethane 75-37-6. This product is not defined as flammable, however, turning the can upside down or shaking during use will dispense liquid, which may catch fire if exposed to flame, spark or other ignition source. Vapors are heavier than air and can collect in low areas. Do not puncture, incinerate or store can above 120°F. Exposure to high temperatures from any heat source or direct sunlight may cause can to burst. Toxic and corrosive byproducts may be released if product contacts direct flame or extremely hot surface. Do not use while smoking. Overexposure can cause drowsiness, unconsciousness, respiratory depression and death. Deliberate misuse by concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Open doors, windows or other fresh air sources ventilation or leave the area. First Aid: Direct application of liquid to eyes or skin can cause frostbite. In case of eye or skin contact, flush with lukewarm water for 15 minutes. If ingested, Do Not induce vomiting. For severe overexposure, call a physician immediately. Keep away from children.
Use in a well ventilated area. Do not use on energized equipment or into enclosed spaces such as paper shredders, printer cases or small cabinets, or within small enclosures such as closets or darkrooms, as vapors may ignite or exceed safe breathing levels.
Electrical Shock Hazard: This can will conduct electricity. Avoid can contact with battery terminals, uninsulated wrong/panels, electronic components. Failure to observe this warning may result in serious injury from flash fire or electrical shock.