Croc Titanium Wet/Dry Flatiron/Straightner, 1", Black 1 ea
our price: $127.00
save 25% ($43.00)
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be taken. Please read all of the instructions before using the styling iron.
- Appliances are electrically live even when the switch is off. Always keep away from water and other liquids.
- Always unplug the appliance immediately after use.
- Do not use or store the appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- If the appliance falls into water, unplug immediately. Do not reach into the water.
- This appliance is not intended for use by young children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- This professional styling iron reaches high temperatures. Do not leave it on your hair for more then a few seconds as this may damage your hair.
- Never allow plates to come in contact with skin.
- Never cover the unit with anything (such as a towel)
- Never place on a surface that isn't heat resistant and always keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not immerse any part of the unit, cord, or plug in water or any other liquid. Switch off and allow to fully cool before cleaning and storing.
- Ensure hands are dry and hair is free from excess moisture before handling the plug or the appliance.
- Carry out regular checks of the styling iron to ensure there is no damage. Should there be any signs of damage; the styling iron should not be used.
Manufactured by Turbo Ion, Inc.