Better water. Pure and simple.
The Culligan Block Carbon Filter D20 reduces the bad taste and odor of chlorine from your drinking water. The Culligan D20 water filter can be used in the following Culligan under sink filter systems: Culligan US600, Culligan US-600, and Culligan US-600A.
Culligan classifies the D20 water filter as a Level 1 filtration product, meaning it offers basic filtration. Specifically, the Culligan D-20 filter removes the taste and odor of chlorine. With a Culligan Carbon Filter, water from the tap will no longer smell or taste like chlorine.
Culligan D20 Filter Specifications:
- Type: Carbon Block Water Filter
- Media: Granular Activated Carbon (GAC Filter)
- Application: City Water or Treated Well Water
- Filter Life: 1000 gallons or 12 months per filter
- Culligan Filtration Level 1 - Basic Filtration
- This is a genuine Culligan water filter also known as the Culligan D
- 20 or Culligan D-20-A. This replacement Culligan water filter has been tested and certified to NSF / ANSI Standard 42.
A Culligan drinking water system may quickly become your favorite appliance in the kitchen.
Because no other solution else offers the refreshing, healthy benefits like the clean, fresh water you get from a Culligan drinking water system. With a mere touch of a button, you will enjoy an endless supply of clean, refreshing drinking water right at your kitchen sink.
It's pure convenience.
Culligan's patented water filtration technology can be customized to reduce impurities in your water like aesthetic chlorine, lead, radium, and cysts, leaving you with nothing but clean, healthy Culligan water.
And with better tasting water always available, you and your family will drink more water, helping everyone feel healthier.
Our entire line of sediment filters, shower filters and drinking water pitchers are the perfect choice for your home, apartment, condo, dorm room, or anywhere you want to enjoy cleaner, clearer Culligan water.
Questions? Call 1-866-775-0260
Made in the USA