With the #1 Clinically Studied Probiotic††
Probiotic Supplement with Naturally Sourced Lactobacillus GG
World's Most #1 Researched Probiotic
- Orange - Natural & Artificial Flavors
- Restores the Natural Balance of Good Bacteria in Your Digestive Tract*
- Helps Your Digestive System Work Better*
- Helps Reduce Digestive Upset*
- Helps with Occasional Diarrhea*
- Helps with Gas & Bloating*
- Plus Supports Your Immune System*
- Contains 24 Once Daily Tablets ~ 10 Billion Active Cultures
When the natural balance of good and non-beneficial bacteria in your intestinal tract is disturbed, your digestive health is open to a host of potential concerns. Culturelle® with probiotic Lactobacillus GG, the most clinically studied probiotic, and Inulin a prebiotic, naturally replaces the non-beneficial bacteria, returning healthy balance to your intestinal tract.*
Take Culturelle Chewables Daily to:
- Help Boost Digestion & Overall Digestive Health*
- Help Reduce the Likelihood of Gas & Bloating*
- Help Support the Immune System & General Well-Being*
- Help Minimize Travel Associated Stomach & Digestive Issues*
Culturelle is safe for everyday, long-term use.
Contains None of the following: Added colors, preservatives, dairy, yeast, gluten or lactose.
Guarantee of Purity & Potency
The Lactobacillus GG strain was discovered in 1985 at Tufts University in Boston, MA. Considered the premier probiotic in the world, Lactobacillus GG has been the subject of over 700 scientific studies.
Culturelle is the only brand with 100% Lactobacillus GG. We certified that our products meet the highest standards of purity and potency. Unlike some products which measure the number of probiotic cultures at time of manufacture, Culturelle guarantees the stated number of live naturally sourced Lactobacillus GG cultures through the expiration date on the box.
Trust your gut to Culturelle.
Lactobacillus GG: 10 Billion Cells (Guaranteed potency through date on box when stored according to instructions.)
Culturelle is a registered trademark of i-Health, Inc.
Made in Denmark
††Based on the number of Lactobacillus GG clinical studies, as of June 2012.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.