Easily corrects nail color mistakes in one stroke. The special tip is designed for hard to reach areas.
Flammable liquid. Keep away from heat and flame. Keep away from small children. Use only in well ventilated areas. Vapors may travel to ignition source. Do not breathe vapors. Eye irritant. If eye contact occurs, flush with water thoroughly. If pain or irritation develops, seed immediate medical attention. Harmful if taken internally. If accidentally ingested, give plenty of water to dilute product. Do not induce vomiting. Contact a Poison Control Center or medical doctor immediately. Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finishes & plastics.