Our acetone nail polish remover will remove polish twice as fast as other brands. With each use, the vitamin E-enriched formula will help to replace moisture in dry, brittle or damaged nails.
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame. Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands with soap before and after use. In case of accidental eye contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water, remove any contact lenses and with plenty of water, remove any contact lenses and continue to flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes. In case of accidental ingestion, do not induce vomiting. Contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finished and plastics. Replace cap tightly after use.
Extra thick felt nail polish remover pads Ideal for easy
and convenient nail polish removal. Each pad contains a special formula to help soften cuticles and add strength and resiliency ...
Polish Off® Anti Bacterial liquids help kill bacterias that cause
nail fungus before it starts. This special formula provides an ongoing protection to the nail bed and cuticle areas. Polish ...