Our acetone nail polish remover will remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame. Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands with soap before and after use. In case of accidental eye contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water, remove any contact lenses and with plenty of water, remove any contact lenses and continue to flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes. In case of accidental ingestion, do not induce vomiting. Contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finished and plastics. Replace cap tightly after use.