Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame. Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands with soap before and after use. In case of accidental eye contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water, remove any contact lenses and continue to flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes. In case of accidental ingestion, do not induce vomiting. Contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finishes and plastics.
Gel Remover Quickly & easily removes Salon Gel Polish™ Contains
an emollient for nourishing cuticles Contains Vitamin E Professional acetone formula removes Salon Gel Polish™ fast and contains an emollient ...