Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get into eyes. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. First aid-If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use. Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. In case of emergency call toll free 1-800-776-9927. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. Combustible: do not use or store near heat or open flame. To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For outdoor use only. Do not spray in enclosed areas. Hold bottle 6-8 inches from skin and clothing while spraying, keeping sprayer pointed away from face. Slightly moisten face. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Do not use under clothing. Do not spray directly onto face. Spray on hands first, and then apply sparingly to face, avoiding eyes. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not apply to sunburned skin. Do not apply to children's hands. Do not allow children to handle this product. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on child. Avoid overapplication of this product. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Will not damage nylon, cotton or wool. Wipe hands after application, as product may damage some synthetic fabrics, plastics, watch crystals, leather, painted or varnished surfaces. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. If you suspect reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin and call your local Poison Control Center. If you do go to the doctor, take this product with you. Storage: Store the product in a cool, dry place. Disposal: If empty-Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling if available. If partially filled-Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Repels Mosquitoes That May Carry West Nile Virus Repels
Mosquitoes, Ticks, Chiggers, Biting Flies, No See Ums, Gnats & Fleas Convenient & Ready to Use Resealable Travel Pack 1 888 880 1181 ...
Captures mosquitoes and other flying insects indoors. Protect Your Family
Captures a wide variety of insects in your home, mosquitoes, flies & fruit flies, moths, ladybugs Environmentally Friendly No zaps, ...