Cutter Backyard Bug Control Outdoor Fogger 16 oz (453 g)
Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Harmful if inhaled or absorbed through skin. Do not breathe vapor and spray mist. Do not get on skin or in eyes. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. First aid: If swallowed-Immediately call Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If on skin or clothing-Take of contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If in eyes-Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present after first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If inhaled-Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. Environmental hazards: This pesticide is highly toxic to fish, birds and other wildlife. Do not apply directly to water. Drift and runoff from treated sites may be hazardous to fish and aquatic organisms in adjacent waters. Physical or chemical hazards: Contents under pressure. Do not use near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not apply this product around electrical equipment due to the possibility of shock hazard. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.
©2009 United Industries Corp.