Cutter Bite MD Insect Bite Relief 0.5 fl oz (14.8 ml)
First aid for temporary relief of:
For external use only. read all information on this packaging and keep for future reference. This contains information not included on the stick's label.
When using this product:
- Do not get in eyes
- Do not apply over large areas of the body or bandage
- In case of of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes and call a physician. Stop use and ask doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not use longer than one week unless directed by doctor.