Cutter CitroGuard Bucket Candle 17 oz
Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Harmful if swallowed. Not following instructions may lead to fire hazard or personal injury. First aid: If swallowed-Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.
©2008 United Industries Corp.