Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Harmful if swallowed. Not following instructions may lead to fire hazard or personal injury. First aid: If swallowed-Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions. For outdoor use only. Never leave any burning candle unattended. Do not use water to extinguish. Best results within 3 feet. Do not use indoors or in enclosed areas such as garages, porches or tents. Place candles at least 18 inches apart. Container may become hot; handle carefully. Place on heat-resistant surface away from anything flammable and out of reach of children or pets. Do not move candle while burning or before wax hardens. Always extinguish flame before moving. Do not blow out or use water to extinguish-smother flammable material to extinguish. Keep wick trimmed to 1/2 inch or less at all times. Keep candles free of matches or other foreign matter, which may present a fire hazard. Discontinue use when 1 inch of wax remains. To maximize the repellent barrier, use several Cutter CitroGuard Candles to create perimeter against flying insects. Remove labels before burning. Remove lid before burning. Place lid on top of tin to extinguish. Lid will be hot after extinguishing flame. Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Disposal: If empty-do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.