Keep out of reach of children.
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Pets.
Warning: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. After returning from outdoors, wash product from all exposed skin. Do not allow children to apply this product to themselves. Do not apply to the hands of children. Do not use on children under the age of three years. May cause skin reactions for some people. Discontinue use if irritation or rash appears. Do not apply over cuts, wounds, or irritated skin.
First Aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
If swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to unconscious person.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.
In case of emergency call 1-800-767-9927
Combustible: Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
Notice: To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.