Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash treated clothing before use. First Aid
If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice
If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by a mouth to an unconscious person
IF YOU SUSPECT A REACTION TO THIS PRODUCT: Discontinue use. Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control center or doctor for treatment advice. HOTLINE NUMBER: For additional information on this pesticide product, including health concerns, medical emergencies or going for treatment, you may call 1-800-767-9927. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage. Physical or Chemical Hazards
COMBUSTIBLE. Do not use or store near heat or open flame
NOTICE: To the extend consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Stop. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label. It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
For outdoor use only. Do not spray in enclosed areas
Hold container upright about 6 to 8 inches from skin or clothing and spray with a slow, sweeping motion
Slightly moisten skin. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Do not use under clothing
Do not spray directly onto face spray on hands first, and then apply sparingly to face, avoiding eyes. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears
Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not apply to sunburned skin
Do not apply to children's hands. Do not allow children to handle this product. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Avoid overapplication of this product
After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again
Will not damage nylon, cotton or wool. May damage some synthetic fabrics, plastics, watch crystals, leather, painted or varnished surfaces
Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. If you suspect reaction to this product, discontinue, wash treated skin and call your local Poison Control Center. If you go to a doctor, take this product with you
Storage and disposal: Pesticide storage: Store the product in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain..