New! Advanced Formula with Fiber
Same Great Taste
- Micellar Proteins - Stimulate Muscle Synthesis
- Leanlipis™ - "Designer" Fats Promote Leanness
- Growth Peptides - Boost Nitrogen Balance
- Complete A-B Caseins, Peptides and Lactalbamins - Trigger New Growth
- Lactoferrin - Increases Oxygen Delivery
- Glycocyamine (GCC) - Support Natural Creatine Production
America's Favorite Protein Drink!
When Muscle Milk® was first introduced, CytoSport™ scientists attempted to emulate one of nature's most anabolic, complete, and balanced foods: human mother's milk. Muscle Milk broke the mold creating a new category of protein supplements while setting a new standard for both taste and performance. As a result, Muscle Milk has become America's favorite protein drink.
But the science of human metabolism is never static; our understanding of its complexity is expanding everyday. Recently the Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee (DGAC) published a report that updated America's Nutritional goals. CytoSport scientists have evaluated the report and have updated Muscle Milk to keep pace with these new developments.
No matter what your ultimate goals may be- building muscle mass or sculpting a toned, muscular physique-controlling caloric intake and specific physical activity go hand-in-hand with managing your total weight. When it comes to defining weight control, calories do count. Most Americans need to reduce the number of calories they consume. Since lipids or fats contain approximately twice the caloric energy or crabs, minimizing the total fat content in Muscle Milk-while maintaining the overall fat-burning benefits of Lean Lipids-helps to accomplish this goal.*
Choose Fats Wisely. Lean Lipids™ Burn Fat Instead of Storing It!*
Leading scientists assessing the true role of fats in increasing lean muscle growth have shown that all fats are not created equal. The type of fat determines whether you use it for muscle energy or store it as body fat! The LeanLipids used in Muscle Milk help promote fat loss three ways.*
- Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), the pre-digested, "fast-burning fats," are more likely burned for muscle energy and heat than stored as fat. Of total lipids, human mother's milk contains approximately 20% MCTs. Muscle Milk replicates this important lipid structure.*
- Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are also less likely to be stored as fat. These lipids are additionally functional, since they enhance mineral retention and anti-inflammatory response.*
- Recent research reveals that calories plus engineered lipids, consumed before and during workouts, promote leanness. It is thought that these calories are used for workout energy, with fewer deposited as fat.*
Choose Carbohydrates Wisely.
Low-sugar, complex carbs are an important part of healthy, active lifestyle. Zero-lactose, starch-based complex carbs, as formulated here in Muscle Milk, supply energy to the body in the form of glucose. Glucose is the only energy source for exercising muscles that are operating anaerobically. Muscle Milk also supplies carbs in the form of fiber, acknowledging that fiber is an important part of a healthy diet.*
EvoPro™- Nature's Ultimate Anabolic Protein-Amino Blend®
Human milk is composed of unique and highly complex proteins, peptides, and amino acids, which together promote rapid muscle tissue growth. Nature created this precise mix to stimulate muscle growth to higher levels, and EVOPRO models nature by including these same alpha and beta micellar caseins (from calcium and sodium caseinate), L-glutamine and alpha-lactalbumin and lactoferrin (from whey). EVOPRO is your ultimate nitrogen delivery source for muscle development.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.