*Certified by independent laboratory to contain no detectable levels of dioxine.
dapple® is a cleaner and not an iced tea, so don't drink it. If accidentallly swallowed, drink a glass of water to dilute. If you get some in your eyes, rinse with water. And, as always, keep all cleaning products out of kids' reach.
(Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to
packaging update. Image will be revised, shortly) Works Hard. Plays Safe.™ Naturally Non Toxic Your family frolics in their birthday ...
Sparkling Clean & Residue Free Effectively removes milk and formula
film and residue, cereal, baby food, and finger foods Leaves no residue Fragrance free No harsh fumes VOC free Gluten ...