*Certified by independent laboratory to contain no detectable levels of dioxine.
dapple® is a cleaner and not an iced tea, so don't drink it. If accidentallly swallowed, drink a glass of water to dilute. If you get some in your eyes, rinse with water. And, as always, keep all cleaning products out of kids' reach.
Nurturing Families Organically Our NEWEST gift set with the best
of everything inside! Included is our essential Baby Wash Lavender 8.5oz, Travel Size Bady lotion Lavender 2oz., and our Super ...
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown
due to packaging update. Works Hard. Plays Safe.™ Fragrance Free Naturally Non Toxic Cleans with No Chemical or Gel Residue ...
Natural. Hypoallergenic. Tough on Grease Ultra Dishwashing Liquid with Aloe
Our Ultra Dishwashing Liquid is tough on grease and baked on foods yet gentle on the environment and your family's ...