Deep Woods Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V, 25% DEET 6 oz
Keep out of Reach of Children.
Hazards to Humans -
Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes and lips. May cause skin reaction in rare cases.
Statement of Practical Treatment:
- If in Eyes--Flush eyes with plenty of water. If irritation persists, get medical treatment.
- If Swallowed--Call a physician or Poison Control Center. Get medical attention. If you suspect that you or your child is reacting to this product, wash treated skin and call your doctor. If you go to the doctor, take this product with you.
Physical & Chemical Hazards--Flammable: Contents under pressure. Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate containers. Exposure to temperatures above 120 degrees F may cause bursting. Keep treated surfaces away from fire or flame until dry.
©S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.