Delsym Children's Night Time Cough & Cold Liquid, Grape 4 fl oz (118 ml)
Temporarily relieves the following symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itchy nose or throat
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- nasal and sinus congestion
- temporarily controls cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
Do not use
- To make a child sleepy
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using with other drugs if you are not sure.
- If taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if you prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- in a child under 4 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with asthma, smoking or emphysema
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- cough persists more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache
If pregnant of breast-feeding, as a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed dose may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.