Delsym Night Time Multi-Symptom Liquid 4 fl oz (120 ml)
We're sorry but this item is temporarily out of stock.
Temporarily relieves these common cold symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- runny nose and sneezing
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
Liver warning: Product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- with any other product containing acetaminophen
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with asthma, smoking or emphysema
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- do not exceed the recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant of breast-feeding, as a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed dose may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.