Choking hazard: Small parts. Keep applicators out of reach of children under 3.
Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "caine" anesthetics.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor/dentist.
Stop use and ask a dentist if: Swelling, rash or fever develops. Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens. Symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if safety seal on carton is broken. This preparation is intended for use in cases of toothache, only as a temporary remedy expedient until a dentist can be consulted. Do not use continuously.