Dermoplast Pain Relieving Spray 2.75 fl oz (81 ml)
|For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with sunburn, insect bites, minor cuts, scrapes, minor burns, minor skin irritations.|
|When using this product: Use only as directed; avoid contact with eyes.|
Stop using this product if condition worsens; symptoms persist for more than 7 days; or symptoms clear up and recur within a few days. Consult a physician.
For external use only. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not expose to heat or temperature above 120° F. Do not use near open flame. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If accidentally ingested, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Store at room temperature (approximately 25° C, 77° F).