Persons with diabetes - consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any medication or dietary supplement. This product does not contain any medication to improve or relieve diabetes.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if:
- Adults take more than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- Child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- Taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- Adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than two days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the use is:
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin, tranquilizers or sedatives
When using this product:
- You may get very drowsy
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in small children
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Redness or swelling is present
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed safety band around bottle cap is broken or missing.