Keep out of reach of children.
Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Eye irritant. Avoid contact with eyes.
First Aid: In case of eye contact, immediately flush with cold running water. Remove contact lenses and continue flushing for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Immediately rinse mouth then drink one to two glasses of water or milk.
Get Medical Attention Immediately. Contains sodium perborate, sodium carbonate, and sodium silicate. Contains no phosphorus.