(Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Image will be revised, shortly)
Children's Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Supplement
With Pediatrician Recommended(1) Vitamin D 400 I.U. Per 2 Gummies
- With DHA*
- Great tasting, fun to eat gummy form.
- Provides essential Vitamins and Minerals for your child's healthy growth and development.**
- Contains Vitamin A for eye health, B Vitamins for energy metabolism, Vitamin C for immune function, and Vitamin D for strong bones and teeth.**
- Healthy eating and a better diet can contribute to optimal health.
- Almost 80% of children do not eat the recommended number of nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables.(2) Cars Gummies provide 11 Vitamins and Minerals.
Two gummies contain 400 I.U. of Vitamin D which is the dosage recommended by pediatricians for children. Vitamin D is known as the "sunshine vitamin" and promotes healthy bones, teeth and immune system health.**
*DHA is naturally found in the brain and the eyes. 100 mg promotes healthy brain and eye development.** One serving provides 100 mcg of DHA.
Cars need fuel to keep them running. Your body needs nutrients to keep it running. Cars Gummies provide 11 essential vitamins and minerals to keep you on a healthy "track" of growth and development.**
6 Action Packed Shapes in 3 Scrumptious Flavors: Grape, Orange and Cherry
- Lightening McQueen
- Doc Hudson
- The King
Made in the U.S.A.
Great Taste - No Artificial Flavors or Colors
(1) The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children and adolescents receive at least 400 IU of Vitamin D per day from food or supplements.
Wagner, C et. al. Pediatrics, 2008; 122:1142-1152
(2) USDA Food and Nutrition Service, Accessed 2008.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.