Helps Maintain Healthy Hips & Joints with Glucosamine & Chondroitin
Natural with Added Vitamins & Minerals
- Cage-Free Duck - Our cage-free ducks are fed a grain and corn-based diet and raised without added hormones or added steroids. Duck is an excellent source of high quality protein and fatty acids.
- Dried chicken cartilage and shrimp meal - Dried chicken cartilage and shrimp meal naturally provide glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin sulfate to help maintain joint mobility. In their natural, unprocessed form, these nutrients are easy for your dog’s system to recognize and absorb.
- Cranberries & Blueberries - Considered "super-fruits," cranberries and blueberries are rich in fiber, potassium, antioxidants & Vitamins A & C.
- Peas - Peas supply complex carbohydrates, vitamins, iron and beneficial fiber to support digestive function. Pets like the taste of peas!
- Sweet Potatoes - Sweet potatoes are high in vitamins, calcium, iron and potassium. They are also an excellent source of beta-carotene.
Everything You Want, Nothing You Don't: No Gluten, Soy, Corn, Wheat, Flour, BHA/BHT, Added Steroids, No Added Hormones, Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavors, or Artificial Preservatives.
Crude Protein...8% min
Crude Fat...4% min
Crude Fiber...1% max
Kcal/kg ME (calculated) 1021
Kcal/can ME (calculated) 377
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Made in USA