Preferred 3 to 1 in Taste Tests!
- Lamb & Chickpea Recipe
- Vet Approved
- Approved for All Lifestages
- Lamb: Our U.S. sourced lamb is antibiotic free with no added hormones. It provides an optimal source of protein and amino acids essential for muscle development and is a great alternative for dogs with poultry allergies.
- Chickpeas: Also known as Garbanzo Beans, Chickpeas are low glycemic legumes that are a great source of protein, folic acid, fiber, and the essential amino acid lysine. Folic Acid is very important for cardiovascular health and is needed for energy production. Fiber is important in aiding proper digestion. Lysine is vital for many body functions including growth and maintenance of tissues and muscle mass.
- Peas: As low glycemic legumes, peas are also a great source of protein, fiber, and the essential amino acid lysine. Peas supply complex carbohydrates, vitamins A and C, iron and beneficial fiber to support digestive function.
- Cranberries: A powerful antioxidant, cranberries fight toxins in the body. This super fruit is also a natural acidifier which helps maintain urinary tract health.
- Carrots: Carrots provide vitamins A and C, which are antioxidants that neutralize free radicals and support healthy vision. It also contains the important phytonutrient beta-carotene.
Why Grain Free & Potato Free?
Feeding grain free is great for returning to the natural, ancestral diet of your dog. NUTRISCA Chicken and Chickpea Recipe is one of the only grain free dry food formulas without potato or tapioca, both of which are high on the glycemic index.
Why Peas & Chickpeas?
Peas and chickpeas are low glycemic legumes with exceptional benefits. They are great sources of protein, fiber, and the essential amino acid lysine. Lysine is vital for many body functions including growth and maintenance of tissues and muscle mass.
Balanced Nutrition with Fresh Lamb First
Antibiotic-free lamb provides an optimal source of protein and amino acids essential for muscle development. Balanced level of proteins, antioxidant rich fruits and vegetables, and chelated minerals provide optimum nutrition and palatability. Chelated minerals are more easily digested and absorbed by the body than common minerals.
Full of Antioxidants, Omegas & DHA
Premium fruits and vegetables, such as carrots, apricots, and blueberries, along with vitamin A and E, are exceptional sources of antioxidants that help maintain a healthy immune system. Salmon oil is high in Omega fatty acids, supporting healthy skin and a shiny coat. It also contains DHA, a fatty acid important for optimal brain and vision development in puppies.
Everything You Want, Nothing You Don't: No Gluten, Soy, Corn, Wheat, Flour, BHA/BHT, Added Steroids, No Added Hormones, Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavors, or Artificial Preservatives.
Crude Protein...30% min
Crude Fat...18% min
Crude Fiber...7% max
Vitamin A...5,000IU/kg min
Vitamin E...100IU/kg min
Omega 3 Fatty Acids*...0.80% min
Omega 6 Fatty Acids*...2.70% min
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)*...0.05% min
Kcal/kg ME (calculated) 3,500
Kcal/cup ME (calculated) 370
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Made in USA