Helps Maintain Eyes, Skin, & Coat with Flaxseed & Vitamins
Natural with Added Vitamins & Minerals
- Cage-Free Duck - Our cage-free ducks are fed a grain and corn-based diet and raised without added hormones or added steroids. Duck is an excellent source of high quality protein and fatty acids.
- Flaxseed & Canola Oils - Flaxseed and canola oils are a good source of Omega 3 fatty acids to help promote a shiny coat. Canola oil is an excellent source of fat for energy and contains half the saturated fat found in other vegetable oils commonly used in pet food.
- Cranberries & Blueberries - Considered "super-fruits," cranberries and blueberries are rich in fiber, potassium, antioxidants & Vitamins A & C.
- Peas - Peas supply complex carbohydrates, vitamins, iron and beneficial fiber. Pets like the taste of peas!
- Sweet Potatoes - Sweet Potatoes - Sweet potatoes are high in vitamins, calcium, iron, and potassium. They are also an excellent source of beta-carotene.
Everything You Want, Nothing You Don't: No Gluten, Soy, Corn, Wheat, Flour, BHA/BHT, Added Steroids, No Added Hormones, Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavors, or Artificial Preservatives.
Crude Protein...8% min
Crude Fat...4% min
Crude Fiber...1% max
Linolenic Acid an Omega 3*...0.08% min
Linoleic Acid an Omega 6...0.31% min
Kcal/kg ME (calculated) 1144
Kcal/can ME (calculated) 423
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Made in USA