Helps Maintain Eyes, Skin & Coat with Flaxseed & Vitamins
- Cage-Free Chicken - Our cage-free chickens are raised without added growth hormones or added steroids and provide amino acids for muscle development and maintaining muscle tone.
- Flaxseed - An antioxidant, flaxseed is rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to help promote a shiny coat. Flax is a good source of magnesium, phosphorus and copper, and a very good source of dietary fiber, thiamin and manganese. It also contains vitamins including B group and E.
- Direct-Fed Microbials – Also known as probiotics, direct-fed microbials contain a source of live naturally-occurring microorganisms normally found in a healthy digestive tract.
- Sweet Potatoes & Carrots - Sweet Potatoes and carrots provide antioxidants that support healthy vision. They also contain beta-carotene.
- Peas - Peas supply complex carbohydrates, vitamins, iron and beneficial fiber. Pets like the taste of peas!
Fresh Chicken #1 Ingredient
Raised without added growth hormones or added steroids, our chicken provides amino acids for muscle development and maintaining muscle tone. In addition, our chickens are cage free, having plenty of room to roam within their barn.
Premium antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables such as sweet potatoes, apples, and carrots help maintain a healthy immune system. Blueberries, a "super-fruit," provide an exceptional source of antioxidants, as well as flaxseed and vitamin E.
With the addition of glucosamine and chondroitin, our HAPPY HIPS Chicken and Oats Recipe has been formulated by pet professionals to help support your pet's joint care health.
Our formula features a variety of wholesome ingredients, including oats, barley, brown rice, sweet potatoes, and peas providing optimum nutrition, vitamins, and palatability. Chelated minerals are more easily digested and absorbed by the body than common minerals.
Everything You Want, Nothing You Don't: No Gluten, Soy, Corn, Wheat, Flour, BHA/BHT, Added Steroids, No Added Hormones, Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavors, or Artificial Preservatives.
Crude Protein...24% min
Crude Fat...12% min
Crude Fiber...6% max
Vitamin E...100IU/kg min
Kcal/kg ME (calculated) 3,300
Kcal/cup ME (calculated) 350
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Made in USA