Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or Contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pos or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a sever allergic reaction which may include hives, asthma (wheezing) facial swelling, shock, rash, skin reddening, and blisters.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause sever stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if the user:
- Has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Takes other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibupfofen, naproxen, or others)
- Takes more or for a longer time than directed
- Is age 60 or older
- Has 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
Tamper evident bottle: Do not use if inner foil imprinted with "sealed for your protection" is broken or missing.