Dr. Scholl's Clear Away Liquid Wart Remover System 0.33 fl oz (9.8 ml)
- For removal of common and plantar warts
- Common warts can be easily recognized by the rough cauliflower-like appearance of the surface
- Plantar warts can be recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern
For external use only.
Do not use:
- if you are a diabetic
- if you have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
- on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts, or warts on the face or mucous membranes.
When using this product:
- if product gets in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
- do not inhale vapors
- cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort lasts.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
©Merk/MSD Consumer Care, Inc