Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt Soaking Solution Magnesium Sulfate USP 6 lb (2.72 kg)
- relieves pain from minor sprains and bruises
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
- do not give to children under six years of age except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
- For occasional use only. Serious side effects from prolonged use or overdose may occur.
Do not take this product except under the advice and supervision of a physician if you:
- have kidney disease
- are taking prescription medication
- have a magnesium restricted diet
Ask a doctor before use if you have
As a Soaking Solution
- redness or swelling present
- evidence of an infection
- diabetes - hot and warm soaks should not be used by individuals with diabetes except on advice of physician.
As a Laxative
- stomach pain
- kidney disease
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
When using this product, do not use more than directed.
Stop use and consult a doctor if:
Ask a Soaking Solution
- you experience redness, irritation, swelling, or infection
As a Laxative
- you have no bowel movement within six hours or experience rectal bleeding-these could be signs of a serious condition
- you need a laxative for more than one week
If pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a physician before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion or overdose, seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
©Advanced Beauty Systems, Inc