This revolutionary Tear n Tuck Quick Pak is ideal for people on the go.
Simply tear, fold & tuck the end for a reusable sunscreen packet.
10 packs (5ml each)
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- No greasy or oily residue
- Sand and dirt will not stick to sunscreen after application
- Does not effect equipment, grips, or balls
- Can be reapplied during your round of golf
Arnold Palmer, the "King of Golf," has introduced the new Arnold Palmer Sunscreen by DriGrip. This unique full spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen is hypoallergenic, dermatologist recommended and turns powder-dry within seconds upon application. It is the perfect sun protection formula for sports enthusiasts, and most important for golfers, it will not affect their grips or other equipment.
Official Sunscreen of the LPGA
Because 40% of your Golf Swing is controlled by the grip, Don't Lose Your Grip With DriGrip.
As today's global weather pattern change, professional and amateur golfers play many hours of golf in direct exposure to the harsh rays of the sun. Without adequate skin protection, sunburn can affect their golfing experience. DriGrip sunscreen does not afect the golf grip because it dries powder dry.
The DriGrip SPF 30 Sunscreen is the ideal sun protection solution. This hypo allergenic, non-oily, powder dry SPF 30 sunscreen was developed for avid sportsmen who spend many long hours outdoors exposed to the sun's harmful rays. DriGrip was researched and developed in our FDA regulated laboratory. After application, the sunscreen completely dries in a matter of seconds, leaving no harmful residue. Sand and dirt will not stick to skin where DriGrip has been applied. The sunscreen formula has been tested by Florida golfers since 2004 with great success.
- Powder dry with no oily residue
- Does Not Affect Your Grip
- Does not damage clothes and Equipment
- Does not collect sand and dirt
- Easily washes off
- Does not burn the eyes
- UVA & UVB Protection.
- Dries to a powder.
- Does Not Affect Your grip.
- No oily residue.
- Sand and dirt will not stick to sunscreen after application.
- Does not affect equipment.
- Easily washes off clothing.
Made in the USA