D - Stock No. 005
A Portion of Proceeds Benefits U.S. Veterans
- Steel Cut Grains + Triple Milled For Superior Quality
- 3X Bigger than Feminine Bar Soaps
- Not For Clowns
For the early rising man who leads a life of productivity, Duke Cannon created a soap with a hint of menthol to cool the skin and wake him up so he can get things done.
This product is modeled after the rough cut, "brick" style of soap used by GIs during the Korean War and is manufactured in the same plant that was the primary supplier of military soap for over 20 years.
Duke Cannon Is A Man's Man
He doesn't wear skinny jeans or listen to Coldplay. Duke Cannon could change a tire by the time he was three and was cleaning his own shotgun by the age of seven. Duke Cannon does more by 8AM than most men accomplish all day.
- Inspired by soap used by GIs during the Korean War.
- Tested by active duty US Military personnel.
- Made in the the same plant that supplied Korean War troops.
In appreciation of the men and women who have kicked ass serving our country, Duke Cannon Supply Company® donates a portion of proceeds to veterans causes.
Made in USA