Detect a Key Sign of Ear Infections fast!
- Detect fluid in the middle ear - a key sign of infection and cause of pain
- Measure fluid levels - decide when or if you need to call a doctor
- monitor fluids before and after doctor consultation
- Easy to use, results in 5 seconds
- Gentle on a child's ear
Recommended by Pediatricians
"EarCheck® Middle Ear Monitor is a quick and easy way for parents to detect and monitor middle ear fluid, a key sign of ear infections." - Jerome Klein, MD, Professor of Pediatrics, Boston University School of Medicine
Easy to Use. Gentle on a Child's Ear.
- 1 EarCheck® monitor
- 1 verification tube
- 1 use & care Manual and 2 AA batteries
The Many Uses of EarCheck® Middle Ear Monitor
- EarCheck® Middle Ear Monitor detects, measures and monitors middle ear fluid, a key sign of ear infection
- Get accurate results in seconds using patented technology trusted by pediatricians, family doctors, day care centers and schools.
- Decide when to call a doctor by measuring your child's ear fluid level at home.
- Monitor middle ear fluid throughout the course of antibiotic treatment if prescribed.
- Monitor the middle ear fluid in children with chronic ear infections on a regular basis - even before the onset of symptoms such as pain or discomfort.
"Is it an Infection?"
- "Is it resolving?" Should we see the Doctor?"
- Get Peace of Mind with the EarCheck® Middle Ear Monitor.
- EarCheck Technology is patented and FDA-cleared to Detect, Measure and Monitor a key sign of ear infection - middle ear fluid.
- Monitor a key sign of ear infection from the beginning to end by measuring middle ear fluid. You will know when this key sign of infection has resolved.
EarCheck® Middle Ear Monitor - Delivering Peace of Mind to parents with patented, FDA-cleared, acoustic Reflectometry Technology.
Trusted and used nationally by Pediatricians, Family & ENT Doctors, School Nurses and Day Care Centers.
For assistance or more information call 1-888-EAR-CHECK
Limited One Year Guarantee
Your EarCheck® Middle Ear Monitor is guaranteed to be free from defects for a period of one year under normal household use. See use & care manual for full details.
Made in China
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.