Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals: Caution. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contact with the eyes, or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Remove pets and birds and cover aquariums before spraying.
First Aid: If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not give any liquids to the person. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center of doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center, doctor or going for treatment.
Environmental Hazards: This product is toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. Drift and run off may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in water adjacent to treated areas. This product may contaminate water through runoff. This product has a potential for runoff for several weeks after application. Poorly draining soils and soils with shallow water tables are more prone to produce runoff that contains this product.
This product is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment on blooming weeds or crops. Do not apply this product or allow it to drift to blooming crops or weeds while bees are actively visiting the treatment area.
To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or runoff into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters, or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather, when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off treatment area. See directions for use for additional precautions and restrictions.
Physical or Chemical Hazards: Do not use this product in or on electrical equipment because of shock hazard.