Healthy Habits for Life - A Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health
- Excellent Source of Iron, Zinc & 6 B Vitamins
- USDA Organic
- No Trans Fat
Let's Make a Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health
Organic Letter of the Day Cookies are a nutritious and great tasting way for kids to learn their ABC's. Tremendous in taste and bursting with cinnamon, these cookies are sure to be a big hit with the entire family.
- Play the "Healthy Foods Name Game!" Get silly and make up some fun healthy food names that start with the letter on the cookie. "C is for crazy carrots."
- Did you know? These cookies have B Vitamins! Teach your child about how B Vitamins give the body lots of energy to move. What are some other ways to get your body moving?
Check Out the Earth's Best Difference...
- Organic Ingredients Grown in Soil without Potentially Harmful Pesticides
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- No Hydrogenated Oil - No Trans Fat
- Iron to Help Transport Oxygen Throughout Your Body
- Zinc to Boost Your Body's Ability to Fight Infection
- B Vitamins to Unlock Energy in Carbohydrates
Tips for Raising Happy Children
Start Early: Offer healthy foods like fruits, vegetables, and whole grain snacks at a young age. Your children's eating habits are formed early in life and will remain with them as they get older.
Be a Role Model: Children imitate what adults do so if they see you making healthy choices for meals and snacks, they'll be more likely to choose healthy foods too.
Be Patient... Keep Trying: If your child is a picky eater, don't be discouraged and remain positive, supportive, and persistent. Children can learn to like new healthy foods but it may take eight to ten tries. Just offer new foods often in small amounts and present them in fun, colorful, and creative ways.
Stay Physically Active Together: Set aside some time each day to move and play with your children. Dance to music together! Do jumping jacks! Take a family walk! Move and groove like a favorite animal! Preschool-aged children need at least an hour of physical activity (structured or free play) each day.
Sesame Workshop, the nonprofit educational organization behind Sesame Street, puts the proceeds it receives from sales of its products right back into Sesame Street and its other projects for children at home and around the world.
Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Good Manufacturing Practices are used to prevent introduction of undeclared allergens.
Carton Made From 100% Recycled Paper, Minimum 35% Post Consumer Content