3 Easy Steps to Great Coffee
- Stainless Steel, 100% BPA & Lead Free
- Clean, Full, & Even Extraction of Your Coffee
- Save Significant Money
- Reduces Environmental Impact
Ekobrew™ Elite Features:
- The stainless steel Ekobrew Elite is a sturdy, 100% BPA, lead free, one-piece design. It has a deep-set lid flange, heat resistant grips, 100% silicone O-right & strong internal welds for product longevity.
- A greater internal volume, inlet dispersion cone, micro-screen sides, & laser perforated base all provide the perfect combination of attributes to ensure a clean, full, & even extraction of the very best your coffee has to offer.
- Save significant money by using your favorite coffee & at the same time, reduce the impact on the environment. The all-metal hinge resists fatigue from frequent use.
- No need to remove the Keurig® filter holster; simply fill the Ekobrew Elite, place it in your machine, & brew normally.
Please follow these important steps to ensure optimal brewing results:
Don't overfill: Overfilling can result in a poor internal turbulence, uneven coffee exploitation & a weak extraction. 2/3 to 3/4 full is recommended.
Use a standard drip grind: Ground coffee that is meant for use in flat bottom paper filter is recommended. Too fine of a coffee grind can restrict flow or result in no flow at all. Too coarse of a coffee grind & water will flow through too quickly resulting in a weak coffee extraction.
Grinding: When grinding whole beans, use a professional or home burr grinder. Avoid "blade" or "chop" grinders as they cannot produce a uniform particulate size.
Use fresh ground coffee: Use the freshest coffee you can. To keep coffee fresh, put in an opaque, airtight container & store in a cool, dry place. Do not store coffee in the refrigerator.
A good fit: Your Ekobrew Elite should fit easily in the filter holder of your Keurig. Never force the Keurig to close after inserting. By placing the Ekobrew Elite straight in, the grips should drop easily into place. If you cannot close the brewer housing without resistance, check the incompatibility list below.
The stainless Steel Ekobrew Elite is not compatible with the Keurig B30, B130, B150, B155, B3000, Mr. Coffee KG-5, or Keurig Vue® Brewers
Ekobrew ~ Love Coffee. Love the Earth.