What you put in your body matters™
- 100% Organic Cotton with Security Veil
- Biodegradable Cardboard Applicator
- 16 Regular
- 8 Super
- 8 Super +
The average woman will use 12,000 tampons in her lifetime.
At Emerita®, we've been improving the health and lives of women since 1978.
Emerita® applicator tampons are made from 100% Organic Cotton, so they're Pesticide-free and Chlorine/Dioxin-free.
And every one of our tampons features a soft mesh Security Veil around its core.
- Security Veil keeps fibers from shedding
- Biodegradable cardboard applicator
- Sewn securely into the cotton cord
- 100% organic cotton core is naturally fluffy and absorbent
To learn more about how the Security Veil works and why it's important, visit ChangeYourTampon.com.
Available in these absorbencies:
Always select the lowest tampon absorbency to meet your needs. Remember to remove or change your tampon every 4-6 hours.
Certified organic by the Ethical and Environmental Institute (ICEA), Bologna Italy. Tampons in Organic Cotton - complying with the requirements of GOTS. Certified by ICEA (GOTS 2010-009).
Made in Spain