NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer.
Vitality, Health & Lasting Energy!*
- Naturally Sweet
- Supports Mental Clarity*
- Nutritional Powerhouse
- Healthy Muscle Function*
For Optimum Energy & Mental Clarity!*
Jacob Teitelbaum, M.D., best-selling author of From Fatigued to Fantastic! and the nation's leading energy expert, directed the development of Fatigued to Fantastic! to create a safe, solid foundation for vitality, health, and sustained energy.* While each individual ingredient in Fatigued to Fantastic! Energy Revitalization System Berry Splash provides significant nutritional support for healthy energy metabolism, it is theorized that when they are taken together synergistic effects will be noted.*
- Delivers the benefits of over 50 vitamins, minerals and nutrients for sustained energy*
- Replaces the equivalent of over 30 tablets and capsules a day
- Includes Daily Energy B Complex conveniently in the drink mix for peak energy and endurance*
- Features malic acid, which stimulates the complete burning of fuel for energy and supports healthy connective tissue and muscle functioning*
- Also contains key nutrients including: choline for mental alertness, amino acids essential to metabolism and immune health, and antioxidants for protection from free-radical damage*
Advanced, All-in-One Formula!
Enjoy stimulant-free, natural, lasting energy with Fatigued to Fantastic!™ Energy Revitalization
System™.* This daily nutritional powerhouse adds convenience as a delicious, all-in-one drink mix with B vitamins built right in - plus essential vitamins, minerals, protective antioxidants, and amino acids to replace over 30 tablets and capsules each day. Feeling your best just got a whole
lot easier to swallow!
Contains no yeast, wheat, gluten, artificial flavoring, or preservatives. All colors used are from natural sources.
Container is filled by weight, not volume.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.