Clinically Tested and Shown to:
- Increase good cholesterol (HDL) level up to 23%*
- Positively impact heart health*
Clinically studied HDL Booster* supports a healthy heart by:
- Increasing good cholesterol (HDL) levels*
- Reducing homocysteine and hsCRP levels which are important to heart health*
- Supporting healthy blood circulation*
HDL Booster Raises Good Cholesterol Naturally!*
The American Heart Association has recognized HDL as one of six independent factors that can positively impact heart health!* Even a 1% in HDL can make a significant difference.* In a clinical study approved by the Scripps Independent Review Board, HDL Booster increased good cholesterol levels up to 23% after 6 months of use.*
Get Acquainted with your Good Cholesterol!
Dennis Goodman, M.D., F.A.C.C. - Chief of Cardiology and Medical Director of the Cardiac Treatment Center at Scripps Memorial Hospital (2002-2005) developed HDL Booster as a way for his patients to increase their good cholesterol (HDL) naturally.*
In addition to improving good cholesterol,* HDL Booster supplement also:
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection*
- Helps restore the CoQ10 depleted by cholesterol medication like Zocor, Mevacor* and Lipitor*
Do you know your HDL?
To keep your heart healthy, the American heart Association recommends:
- HDL levels between 100 and 160
- LEL levels between 100 and 160
- Total cholesterol (HDL and LDL under 200
Give your heat health a boost with HDL Booster!*
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
ETI is an FDA-registered Drug Establishment.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Proprietary Blend: Hawthorn (Crategus oxyacanta( berry extract, Taurine, garlic (Allium sativum), Grape seed (Vitus vinifera) extract, Grape skin (vitis vinifera) extract, N-acetylcystein, soy (Glycine max) isofavones, alpha lipoic acid, and tocotrinols.