Exederm Flare Control Cream for Eczema & Dermatitis 2 oz (56 g)
For temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritation, inflammation and rashes due to:
- atopic eczema
- contact dermatitis from soaps, detergents or cosmetics
- sebhorrheic dermatitis
Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- for the treatment of diaper rash
- on children under the age of 2 except under the supervision of a doctor
When using this product:
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
© 2009 Bentlin Products LLC