Non-Toxic, pesticide free Lice removal Kit. Eliminates both Lice and their eggs (nits).
- no harmful chemicals
- contains no pesticides!
- this product is not sold as a pediculicide.
- clinically proven
- safe for repeated applications
- egg removal comb included.
You have purchased a non-toxic, pesticide-free product proven to wash away head lice and their eggs (nits). This revolutionary, cleansing product uses a combination of naturally occurring enzymes to harmlessly remove lice and their eggs without the risks associated with pesticide poison. Everyone can benefit from the Lice Good-Bye Lice Infestation Removal Kit.
Facts of Lice
Head lice is a human parasite and only lives on the human head. It cannot function for long away from a human host. A louse must feed on human blood every 3 to 6 hours. Their eggs need a warm and humid spot to develop. That is why lice lay their eggs on hair within 1/2 inch of the scalp.
Helpful Tool & Hints
Self-Treatment is not recommended since it is impossible to inspect yourself for lice & nits. Daily combing is an important precaution & should be continued for a period of 21 days. In addition to Lice Good-Bye foam a high quality comb is also highly recommended to have on hand at all times in the event of possible head lice infestation.
Ingredients: Naturally occurring, non-bacterial, readily biodegradable, enzymatic solution derived from safe yeast strains, water, mild non-ionic surfactant blend and peace of mind!
FDA: Generally Regarded as Safe (GRAS) Clinically proven to dissolve nit glue.