Ultra Fast Heat Recovery Time for Consistent Performance
- Ceramic Tourmaline Plate Technology Produces Negative Ions to Seal in Moisture and Repel Static
- Advance Adjustable Heater with a Wide Temperature Range of 140°F to 410°F
- Cushioned Beveled Plates with Round Edges to Create Perfect Flips, Curls, Ringlets and of Course Straightening
- Dual Voltage Plug that is Ideal for Worldwide Travel (Adapter Sold Separately)
- Extra Long Cord for Easy Movement (with Hook Loop)
Made in Korea
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
Additional Product Information:
We are not associated or affiliated with FHI Heat, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of FHI Heat, Inc. FHI Heat, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer's warranties or eligible for any manufacturer's rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a FHI Heat, Inc. product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.